To increase the participation of Women in Tech, The Hacking School - Australia is providing scholarships worth $3000. The scholarships can be availed towards the tuition-fee for one of our Full-Time or Part-Time, Full Stack Web Development program. We have 3 Scholarships positions open for our upcoming cohort.
Who is this for?
If you're someone:
- With a product/idea in your mind, that you want to build using technology that can have a positive impact on thousands of lives across Australia.
- Willing to restart their career.
- Willing to Kick-start their career in the field of Tech.
- Small/Medium Business owner and want to scale it using Technology.
Application & Assessment:
Candidates will be assessed based on - Quality of their application, Willingness to commit towards the program, Interpersonal skills.
- Fill-In the Application Form Below.
- Our team will arrange an Online interview within the next 48 Hours.
- Application & Assessment Outcome.
- Offer Letter*.
*The Terms & Conditions of the scholarship will be outlined in your Admission Letter. You can also inquire with our team for the T&C's during Online Interview.
We are a Global Education Company - and we have a "CEO who's a woman".
A more diverse future begins with opportunities for everyone. For girls, you can't be what you can't see. So if you don't see women taking roles in the software industry, you’re not going to want to go there. One of our key objectives at THS is to build, develop and sustain the 'pipeline' of women in technology and entrepreneurs. We celebrate women who are thriving in the world of technology. Plus, it inspires other women who are perhaps taking their first steps. All we need to do is, change the narrative that women tell themselves and give them more access to the resources they need. The world of technology is open to all, and many organizations are actively seeking women to diversify their teams. Now is a great time to stand up for yourself and follow your passion.